Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blue Shag Band Meaning



Yes, I've done it again, it seems q no warning. I stand, but I stumble again, and also stepping on someone.
I failed m muxa people have failed myself too ... and all x q? Aunq sometimes better not to know.
In my defense I will quote the words of Grandma, "Penny:
" When love enters the door x, logic and reason out the window x . " aunq this was just a confusion x lo q q tp may be too successful, a strange mixture of affection, q grew thanks to the long conversations and its smoothness when d expression, perhaps attracted m x not to have known that before, of friendship, something unprecedented, almost cm if it had existed forever, and I q in last place (and not least influential x) dreams , this thing confuses d qt rises and q so your reality becomes something magical wanted q q arrives, it makes q q keep your head by putting a bandage (aunq, Loanna, you and I already know what follows q)
But we woke up , reality can be muxo q best and hope that love will continue to increase q, the friendship will be the theme after d this madness, and dreams ... dnd let them correspond in the subconscious, there trankilitos.
do not know if the entry is wrong, sorry if so. But weno, another failure + xa tp collection if not will aki bulk demasiao
to chronicle. Thnks4all

0 comments:

Post a Comment