Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bushnell 3200 Tactical

Happy New Year!


All course! And for those who celebrate this day, happy day of kings too!

For filling, something random. Behold my wallpaper Christmas and New Year:



(Ni modo, la cosa ésta no me dejó ponerlo más grande -___-)
 


Y bueno, ¿qué puedo decir? Cuando pienso en diciembre pienso en lo jodido que ha de ser el invierno en Rusia, y bueno, por ahí me voy con la idea de Iván xD

La imagen la he sacado de DA. Aquí el original:

http://skyfinder.deviantart.com/art/AHP-hello-mr-sunshine-140165840

(Arrrg, odio este maldito teclado inglés. No tiene para el acento, el otro signo de interrogación or cry ... Nor does the ñ! * Gives head against wall * I'll be sure to correct it soon ...)

As a last, I hope you had a good Christmas, mine were not so bad after all. The same goes for the new year. I "rebooted my system, how to say ... I begin to live from now, I think.

Ah, to see if I write something soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment