Friday, December 4, 2009

Would It Go On My Credit If I Turned In A Lease

[Drabble] Light


Title: Light
Author: Ikiru
Fandom: Hetalia - Axis Powers
Character (s): Southern Mexico (girl) and Northern Mexico (boy) (Latin Hetalia).
Rating: K +
Words: 282
Summary: " Why are we passing this to us? No, why did this happen to me ? "


If you have a phrase to describe his situation would be:" Go to the sameness shit pit, world. "

was tired, frustrated, not wanting to do or can do anything, and that was what bothered him. Lying there in the old and comfortable bed in a long travesĂ­aa through your subconscious, so many questions and not a response seemed to greet him with feigned cordiality.

His brother was not. Had decided to leave that little pit in which both were living. I thought that this could free your head of all this, poor deluded; much time with the Lord America had affected him. Although not blame him, she was in a rather similar situation, only decided to follow the path to resignation. But why would send all his pride to the shit, no sir.

Why are we passing this to us? No, why did this happen to me ?

Again and again hit his head ...

His light was gone, and with it their hopes, but he had something of value. enough to face all this nightmare .

sighed one of many times in this terrible darkness. VolverĂ­aa again hang out with her ...

and time in order that she preferred do not remember talking to her boss appeared incomprehensible words, his brother came in haste, and then it, its light, again.

And so, your faith also returned damaged. Although I knew that did not last long.

could see, was waiting. For the next time ...

He smiled, sinking into a box full of lies that she had finally built, while his brother asked him if he wanted anything for dinner.



Well, this was something I wrote awhile ago, when the light was at home (duh). By the way, fanmade of Mexico I've used are not mine. The same goes Hetalia series, which is Himaruya-san.

Finally I get a little short! (LOL) And by the way, is the first fic that I publish in the journal. Later I will bring more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment