Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Net10 Service Disabled How Do I Fix It

Expomanga 2007

After a weekend like this I can only say .. Jo!
Since then much has changed since the expomanga 2006, in which people had just misplaced and 4 stands trying to "emulate" to Barcelona.
Upon arrival, I find a queue of those who say: "Oh my mother
! And this line? OO
And many more things that can injure personnel as
Fuck all you fucking bitch shakes ostia argh fuck here three hours would have to rise up before me cagoendios ...

Peeeero, something you happy. Already more people than last year! Giving me a ride with my brother and our costumes and Kuchiki Byakuya Bankai Ichigo respectively, we find the most colorful world of cosplay. If even there was a Squirtle! oo
rapidly returned to the queue with our friends and after 2 long hours to get through, at the expense of our 3 Leura and a couple of pushes. Go

change.

This year, what amazed me most is seeing Ediciones Glénat, used the same lineup in the Salon de Barcelona! Exclamations of surprise
* *

Seran piggy xD Anyway, the lineup was huge, the first surprise to take me.
Dance Dance Revolution, Smash Bros. Melee, a Wii, Lots of cosplay shops (a cap of Urahara n_n) and several things I found floating around on that site called Pabellon de la Pipa
After a whole day walking around and watching things very soon I was late Y_Y
I bought several posters and nonsense that had out there (Urahara *-*) and I went home, not without a pretty good taste to think that, increasingly, the Madrid expomanga is gaining strength.

more next year: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment