Thursday, March 2, 2006

Congratulations Engagement Wording

Carnival??

juaxx ... cold and boredom ... Tb
although it had its points .....
but I never want to sleep in the car anymore !!!!( ostia without a key .. just kidding you who believe ???.. no ¬ ¬) (d carrier the yaves yegando at 9 d the morning and the other rubbing in the car) over the calefaction
leave without battery d my old car,: S: S: S

bad bad bad that if you view the Sage confuse many witha piva and flirting with the ... compensates muxo ...

xxxD cough were more room fuck ^ ^

good better leave photos that say more than I ...***




Irnee


Helen (finally someone gave him use the knife)

Juax ... and I xxDD
Irnee
in the shelter ...


that sexiest hippie xD



Mery, tania and kiss

that my niƱooo
salao
joer



continue ...



ojojojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment